Ford Mustang Features
Forward-leaning. Hard-charging. Free-breathing. And incredibly streamlined. Introducing a bold new interpretation of America’s legendary pony car. The Ford Mustang hits the road running with a sleek, agile body designed for performance.
How do you reinvent a car that’s more than a car: An icon that forever changed the landscape of the automotive industry? You don’t. You just make it better. You bring it back to its original roots in a modern way. You create something that’s instantly classic and completely new. More than 50 years on, we’ve breathed new life into a legend.
verything about the all-new Mustang’s design makes your jaw drop. The sharp HID headlamps and signature tri-bar tail lamps. The front end that screams energy. The sleek, lean and low body. The improved aerodynamics. Designed with a passion for the legend that is Mustang – this is as good as it gets.
Inspired by the classic airplane cockpit feel, the Mustang is built for a performance driving experience. Everything has been placed for optimum comfort and feel. The driver’s seat has been set to a low, sporty position. The gear stick and steering wheel feel just right in your hands, and are positioned to leave ample clearances for the controls and extra legroom. You feel connected to the road, in complete control, and dialled in for performance.
The Mustang convertible is the even more carefree cousin of the fastback. While it shares the same genes, it was purposefully designed from top to bottom to be a convertible.
The Mustang GT’s 5.0L V8 engine has been expertly engineered to maximise power from every compression. Boasting strong power and torque, Mustang GT’s engine roar and wide-eyed performance are the stuff of the legends.
The Mustang EcoBoost® model features the all-new twin-scroll turbocharged 2.3L EcoBoost® engine, giving you exhilarating performance without sacrificing fuel economy.
SelectShift with Paddle Shifters
Mustang’s SelectShift gives you the thrill of using a manual transmission with the ease of an automatic. Simply toggle the race car-inspired Paddle Shifters on the steering wheel to shift gears up or down.
 Mustang GT 5.0L V8 performance data measured using 98 RON fuel.
 Mustang 2.3L EcoBoost performance data measured using 95 RON fuel.
Features of the Ford Mustang
- Electric Power Assisted Steering adjusts to provide you with greater control in a range of road and weather conditions, and even crosswinds and potholes. And it only activates when needed, saving you fuel. Choose between three power-assisted settings.
- Selectable Drive Modes let you adjust handling dynamics and response characteristics for enhanced control in different driving situations. Toggle between “normal”, “snow/wet”, “sport”, and “track” to stay in control, wherever the drive takes you.
- Mustang's advanced braking system gives you greater control if you have to brake quickly. In an emergency, Electronic Brake Force Distribution (EBD) balances brake force between front and rear wheels, while the Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) prevents wheels from locking.
- Dynamic Stability Control (DSC)1 and Traction Control System (TCS) work together to understand changing road conditions and your responses, and give you optimal control when you need it most. They reduce the chances of skidding, sliding sideways and over- and under-steering in corners.
- SYNC®3 is a fully integrated, voice activation system that lets you use your favourite devices while your hands stay on the wheel and your eyes stay safely on the road2. Sync your phone to call your friends, play your favourite music, and stay on track with the integrated Satellite Navigation System.
- Trouble with parallel parking or reversing into tight spaces? No problem. Ford’s Rear View Camera lets you see up to 10 metres behind you. And the Rear Parking Sensors beep to let you know how close you are to objects behind you. The system even turns the music down, so you can hear the beep clearly.
- We can’t find your keys for you, but as long as you have the key fob on you, you’re ready to go. Simply unlock the driver’s door with a touch of the handle. To fire up the ignition, just put your foot on the brake, press the START/STOP button and you’re away.
- Ford’s MyKey™ technology gives parents of younger drivers peace of mind by reducing distractions and limiting speed. It enables vehicle owners to limit stereo volume, increase the frequency of seat belt reminders, and block incoming phone calls and text messages while other drivers are behind the wheel.
 Dynamic Stability Control (DSC) is also known as Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
 Not all SYNC®3 features are compatible with all phones, for compatibility please see www.ford.com.au/sync
Interested? Call Rebel Ford on 08 8255 7800
Book a Test Drive
If you are interested in the Ford Mustang, the best way to experience it is with a test drive.
Book a Test Drive
We're here to help you with your vehicle financing needs, whether personal or business, new or used.
Get the very latest brochure on the Ford Mustang.
Want to Know More?
If you would like to know more from the team at Rebel Ford please feel free to get in touch with us.
Get in Touch