Ford Focus Features
With a sleek new exterior design, new alloy wheels, and a modern interior with intuitive controls – the Ford Focus refuses to blend into the crowd.
Style comes standard
Energy. Lots of energy. The Focus has been reinvigorated with an athletically styled exterior. The boldly transformed front-end design, sharp detailing, and new front grille make the Focus a distinctive presence wherever it goes.
Clean modern interior
Focus has been crafted for comfort, with a clean modern interior, intuitive controls, and improved cabin quietness. The integrated centre console features a USB port, a 12-volt power socket, and adjustable cup holders for improved storage capacity and greater convenience.
Imagine. Perfect parallel parking without your hands ever touching the steering wheel. Enhanced Active Park Assist1 2 not only helps you find the right parking space, it steers you in hands free. All you have to do is operate the accelerator, brake and gears.
 Available on Titanium models only.  Enhanced Active Park Assist is a driver assistance feature which is supplemental and does not replace driver’s judgement.
Your extra set of eyes
Blind Spot Information System (BLIS)2 4 is your extra set of eyes. It senses if a vehicle enters your blind spot and alerts you with indicator lights in the side mirrors. This is helpful when you’re changing lanes.
 Available on Titanium models only.  Designed to operate at speeds above 10km/h. BLIS is a driver assistance feature which is supplemental and does not replace driver's judgement. Function might not operate in some driving and road conditions or adverse weather.
Features of the Ford Focus
- The body styling kit1 features a large rear spoiler, adding an aerodynamic finish to the roofline, as well as side skirts and front and rear bumper extensions that deliver more than a touch of sporty style.
- An 8-inch high resolution colour touch screen is standard across the range and displays everything from navigation information to videos and photos.
- Concentrate on the road ahead, not the bright headlights in your rear view mirror. The electrochromatic rear view mirror1 automatically dims when it senses a car behind you, making driving at night easier than ever.
- Put your Focus into reverse and the rear view camera turns on automatically, helping you to see objects behind you, while the beep of the rear parking sensors can tell you how close you are. The system also displays a guidance graphic in the navigation screen.
- SYNC™2 does the rest. Use simple voice commands to make calls, play music, use satellite navigation, control the interior climate, and even have text messages read aloud for you5. SYNC™2 also includes an 8-inch colour touchscreen, a USB port, and Bluetooth®3 connectivity.
- Fumbling for your keys is a thing of the past. With Smart Key and Push-button Start4 simply open the door with a touch of the handle; it unlocks automatically. Step inside, put your foot on the brake, press the START/STOP button, and you’re away. Your key never has to leave your pocket.
- Packed full of safety features Focus is designed to help avoid an accident or minimise its potential consequences. With 6 airbags, Dynamic Stability Control (DSC), Anti-lock braking, it’s little wonder Focus was awarded the highest ANCAP safety rating possible: 5 stars!
- With Active City Stop (Titanium model only) sensors scan the road ahead. If a potential collision is detected at speeds less than 50km/h – and you fail to apply the brakes in time – Active City Stop brakes for you. Helping you avoid or minimise an impact.
 Standard on Sport, Titanium and ST.  Local laws might prohibit text messaging functions while driving. Check your local road rules before using this function.  Bluetooth® is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG Inc. and is used under licence.  Standard on Sport, Titanium and ST models.
Turn heads wherever you go in your stylish Focus ST. Think integrated roof spoiler, no-nonsense dual-pipe exhaust and bold trapezoidal grille with blood-red ST badging.
Make an Enquiry About the Focus ST
- With racing-inspired aluminium pedals and the engine's throaty acoustics piped into the cabin, the ST is as sporty inside as out. Simply press the PowerStart button and you're off – without even turning a key.
- Stay in control hands-free with Ford's intuitive SYNC® system which allows you to operate your Phone & your music, without taking your hands off the wheel.
- Integrated Sat Nav by Bosch gives you the confidence to go anywhere. Your 5” full-colour display provides a bird's-eye view of your journey.
- A turbocharged direct-injection 2.0L EcoBoost engine gives you the best of power and responsiveness – without sacrificing fuel efficiency.
When it comes to the design of the Focus RS, every detail has a purpose. The 19" alloy wheels provide enhanced strength and impact resistance. The distinctive rear spoiler helps create zero lift, while Bi-Xenon Headlamps cleverly adapt as terrain and conditions change.
Make an Enquiry About the Focus RS
- This is no ordinary small car. All-Wheel Drive with Dynamic Torque Vectoring delivers new levels of handling capability and driver enjoyment, while the 2.3L Ecoboost Engine outputs 257kW 4 of power. Add sports tuned suspension, spring brakes and antiroll bars and you’ve got a performance machine that puts its peers to shame.
- When it comes to the design of the Focus RS, every detail has a purpose. The 19" alloy wheels provide enhanced strength and impact resistance. The distinctive rear spoiler helps create zero lift, while Bi-Xenon Headlamps cleverly adapt as terrain and conditions change.
- Access your mobile, your music, satellite navigation, even change the cabin temperature without touching a dial thanks to the SYNC™ 2 5 system and the high-definition 8” colour touchscreen.
- Strap yourself in for the an exhilarating ride! Sporting the lighter racing shell seats from the world-famous RECARO® brand, drivers will always feel connected to the car.
Interested? Call Rebel Ford on 08 8255 7800
Book a Test Drive
If you are interested in the Ford Focus, the best way to experience it is with a test drive.
Book a Test Drive
We're here to help you with your vehicle financing needs, whether personal or business, new or used.
Get the very latest brochure on the Ford Focus.
Want to Know More?
If you would like to know more from the team at Rebel Ford please feel free to get in touch with us.
Get in Touch