Ford Fiesta Features
‘Fuel Economy’ is not a phrase that usually gets the excitement factor going. But when it’s your personal economy we’re talking about, that’s a different story. Fiesta helps you save on fuel so you have more money for other things.
Keyless Entry with Push Button Start
Hate fumbling for keys? Then don’t. Keyless Entry will unlock your Fiesta as long as it senses your key fob on you somewhere. Then just push a button to start the engine and drive away. It’s almost too easy.
EcoMode. Use even less fuel.
So many things affect how far you can go on a tank of fuel. Including the way you drive. EcoMode gives you tips on how you can change the way you drive, while you’re driving. So you can drive more and refuel less often.
Rear Parking Sensors
When reversing, Rear Parking Sensors detect when certain objects are behind you and issue a ‘beep’ that gets louder and faster the closer you get, while a display screen indicates where the object is.
You Just Want to Look at it
We could say a lot about the stylish design of the new Fiesta. But what you really care about is how good it looks. So the wordy bit ends here. Start looking.
Features of the Ford Fiesta
- The Fiesta lets you use your Bluetooth®1 phone and still keep your hands on the wheel and your eyes on the road. Safely dial numbers and answer calls with a few words with the SYNC™2.
- Does stopping and starting on hills cause a little anxiety? Then relax. Hill Launch Assist stops your Fiesta from rolling downhill for the few seconds it takes your foot to leave the brake and press the accelerator.
- Here's something you no longer have to think about. Rain-sensing Wipers* turn-on automatically and adjust their speed for heavy or light rain. Auto Headlights* also turn-on as soon as they sense there’s not enough light so you can see what’s ahead.
- ‘Fuel Economy’ is not a phrase that usually gets the excitement factor going. But when it’s your personal economy we’re talking about, that’s a different story. Fiesta helps you save on fuel so you have more money for other things.
- The Fiesta has a 5-star ANCAP Safety Rating. It’s the highest safety rating you can get. And not just any car can get one. It has to pass rigid testing that pushes its protective and preventative features to the limit.
- Distracted drivers and pedestrians, the odd stray football. If you have to make a last-minute manoeuvre, sensors will detect your change of course and use features like ABS and traction control to help keep you on track.
1. Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG Inc., and is used under licence. Please refer to ford.com.au for mobile phone compatibility.
2. For phone and media player compatibility please visit www.fordsync.com.
* Available as part of optional Sports Executive Pack on Sports models.
Features of the Fiesta ST
When you look this good, you can’t help but turn heads. With a sleek sports body kit and dynamic front fascia, the ST’s design is to die for. Plus, with an integrated rear spoiler and dual-pipe chrome exhaust, the Fiesta ST is seriously stunning.
Enquire About the Fiesta ST
- Thanks to a revolutionary 1.6L EcoBoost engine that combines turbocharging with direct-injection, giving you an incredible 134kW of power* and 240Nm of torque*. It’s more power from a lot less fuel.
- Every corner’s a thrill with a unique sports suspension and Torque Vectoring. Plus, with low-profile 17” alloys and high-performance rear disc brakes, you’ll never want the ride to end.
- In an Australian first, SYNC™ Emergency Assistance can help you when you need it most. Here’s how. If you’re ever in an accident that deploys the airbags or activates the fuel pump shut-off, SYNC™ Emergency Assistance (once activated) will use your mobile phone (as long as it’s paired with Bluetooth® and in range) to call emergency services and give them your exact GPS location.
- The Fiesta ST is packed full of driver-assist technologies. Features that know what you want before you even have to ask. When the weather takes a turn, Rain-sensing Wipers automatically turn-on. And when the light fades, Auto Headlights come on to guide you safely home. So you can relax and enjoy the ride.
Interested? Call Rebel Ford on 08 8255 7800
Book a Test Drive
If you are interested in the Ford Fiesta, the best way to experience it is with a test drive.
Book a Test Drive
We're here to help you with your vehicle financing needs, whether personal or business, new or used.
Get the very latest brochure on the Ford Fiesta.
Want to Know More?
If you would like to know more from the team at Rebel Ford please feel free to get in touch with us.
Get in Touch