Ford EcoSport Features
The city can serve up plenty of challenges – potholes, narrow laneways, rough surfaces, you name it. So it’s good to know EcoSport is equipped to take pretty much any challenge in its stride.
200mm Ground Clearance
Ecosport puts 200mm of ground clearance between you and the road, potholes, rough surfaces or whatever else is in your way. Add good approach and departure angles, plus 550mm water wading.
Space That Grows
The EcoSport may be compact on the outside, but inside, there’s plenty of room to fit your life. Fold-down the 60:40 rear seats and you get 705 litres of space in the back. That’s big enough to fit a 560-litre washing machine.
The EcoSport has a drag co-efficient of 0.365, which means more fuel savings, thanks to an aerodynamic design that reduces friction. From its ‘teardrop’ shape to small details like the rear pillar kicker, it all works to limit wind resistance and reduce fuel consumption.
Traction Control and ESC
The EcoSport’s combination of traction control and an Electronic Stability Control helps keep you connected to the road and in control, especially around corners and when overtaking. Together, they help reduce the chances of wheel spin, and over- or under-steering in corners.
Features of the Ford EcoSport
- Cities are noisy. But not inside the EcoSport. Designed with an outstandingly quiet interior, the EcoSport turns even the busiest peak-hour street into a relaxing haven.
- With SYNCTM, you can stay connected during your journey. Hook it up to your phone using Bluetooth®*, and voice call anyone. Your hands stay on the wheel, your eyes stay on the road, and you stay in touch.
- EcoSport comes with the secret to perfect hill starts. Hill Launch Assist holds the brake for a few seconds after you take your foot off, giving you time to smoothly accelerate away, either uphill or downhill, without rolling or losing control. So if others are stopped close behind you on a slope, there’s no need to sweat.
- Life can be messy, but you wouldn’t know it in the EcoSport. With twenty storage spaces, there’s a place for pretty much everything. A slide-out drawer under the front seat keeps valuables safely out of sight. Your sunnies have their own nook, and the same goes for your umbrella. Keeping things tidy has never been so easy.
- When it comes to power, the turbocharged 1.0L EcoBoost can easily compete with a traditional 1.6 litre petrol engine, delivering full torque at just 1500rpm. That’s a lot of power in an economical 3 cylinder footprint. But that’s what makes it so exceptional.
- Stable, responsive steering is the mark of a high-quality drive, and the EcoSport doesn’t disappoint. Electric power-assist steering adjusts to feel ‘lighter’ in slow traffic and ‘heavier’ at higher speeds for better control. At the same time, it adapts to changing road and weather conditions.
- Used in the space program, boron steel is four times stronger than normal high strength steel, yet incredibly lightweight. Injected into the EcoSport’s doors, it creates a super high strength safety cell designed to help keep you protected you in an impact.
- When you have to stop quickly, you want to be sure you stop properly. In an emergency, ABS (Anti-lock Braking System) and EBD (Electronic Brake Force Distribution) help prevent the wheels locking and sliding, giving you a greater sense of stability and control.
Introducing the highly anticipated styling of Ford ‘Ecosport Shadow’ series. Available exclusively in Diamond White and Panther Black; this limited edition enhances the EcoSport’s urban styling and debuts a contemporary black finish across headlights, wheels, grille and more. In the city’s busy streets the EcoSport Shadow allows you to stand out from the crowd.
Interested? Call Rebel Ford on 08 8255 7800
Book a Test Drive
If you are interested in the Ford EcoSport, the best way to experience it is with a test drive.
Book a Test Drive
We're here to help you with your vehicle financing needs, whether personal or business, new or used.
Get the very latest brochure on the Ford EcoSport.
Want to Know More?
If you would like to know more from the team at Rebel Ford please feel free to get in touch with us.
Get in Touch